Want opinions on aftermarket headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hahaha the edit you dropped in is great! BMW are low so they aim differently... I enjoyed that one. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-G6 using Tapatalk

Yes

1492349605650.jpg 1492349677254.jpg

One is knee-high, the other is bellybutton high.....any more questions?

PS literally

1492349796807.jpg

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The drop height standard remains the same!

Standards, shmandards...

If the bimmer headlights were turned entirely downwards they wouldnt even cast light on the top half of a fire hydrant

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Standards, shmandards...

If the bimmer headlights were turned entirely downwards they wouldnt even cast light on the top half of a fire hydrant
You want the light on the road not in the air. They perform very well aimed correctly

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You want the light on the road not in the air. They perform very well aimed correctly

NO

I could care less about the ROAD, that's what fogs are for

I need lights on obstacles and other bums and pedestrians.

Here in cosmopolitan and metropolitan california, the local denizens appreciate NOT getting run down, even when they're too wasted to get off the road (except on Skid Row, those actively TRY to get hit by a car. On purpose)

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Fogs are for foreground lighting and should also be on the road but closer to the vehicle! Yes you want your lighting on the road!

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Besides, if I wanted to squint at potholes I'd drive the bimmer. More torquey fun. Growls nicer, too, and somewhat better MPGs

The whole point of the Expy is to NOT give a flying f about how gnarly the road surface is and to just plow straight thru from A to B

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fogs are for foreground lighting and should also be on the road but closer to the vehicle! Yes you want your lighting on the road!

Again, we have an obnoxious infestation of a certain type of fauna that we call WASTED PEDESTRIANS

Bums and millenials on substances, everywhere

It is them that we try to have our headlights illuminate

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Again, we have an obnoxious infestation of a certain type of fauna that we call WASTED PEDESTRIANS

It is them that we try to have our headlights illuminate
I understand that so I see the reason you feel the lighting should perform differently but your stating personal opinion based on the area your in not factual information. So I'll go out with this.

If you live in Adieu's area get anzo with 35 watt hid..;)

Any place else skip the anzo and do a retro.. :)

Good discussion bud but I gotta get back to family time!