Wet tire? or bright black clean rubber?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
black magic gel...is gel...STICKY GEL!!! was out looking under the truck and put my hands on the tire...YUCK!!! sticky icky icky!!!

joezek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the last year I've been happy with the Meguiars water based dressing. Since it's water based, it won't cause long term damage to the rubber. I bought mine in a gallon jug from Autogeek. It's packaged as concentrate, and you can water it down to make it less glossy as you prefer. It looks like a gallon of milk. When you spray it on, just let it sit overnight. By morning the tires look like they're soaking wet and you can actually see a partial reflection in them.

Downside with this product is that it only lasts about a week, or until the first time they get wet, whichever is first.

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i LOVE black magic tire shine GEL!!! SUUUUUUPER wet look...stays on for 2wks easily!!! got on it last summer...never turned to another product since...doesnt sling...doesnt wash off from rain...people constantly ask how i get the tires SOOOOOOOO wet...my #1 choice!!! they give you a sponge to put the gel on and its the perfect size for my 305/35/24....im still on the bottle from last summer and i use it ever time i wash the truck...

+10 Ill never use anything else!