what do you think about these here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rollingbear

Reaction score
Hi there, these fog/driving lights came off my truck that didnt have factory fog lights. i dont know if i like these here on not any comments.

I also have 2 6x9 cepeck lights i want to put behind the grill like i saw in another post

Attachments

• exp foglights.JPG
    exp foglights.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 150

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just my thoughts...it would look good if you added something to fill in the space...i dont like the empty space...billet grill or something

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as you don't leave touching the bumper like they are now. +1 for filling in the gap as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
rollingbear

rollingbear

Reaction score
like i said they are just laying in there... but they just didn't look as good as they did on my truck. i will look into a filler grille and maybe flush mount them in there...or maybe i will just get some plain amber fog lights. i live in the Montanans and fog lights are a must up here.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like the flush idea with filler...to look good (in my mind) dont get the yellow lens...go with the 3000k HID....and HID in your factory fogs

OP
OP
rollingbear

rollingbear

Reaction score
thanks for all the input..i may just put yellow bulbs on my factory fogs and be done with it. i kinda like the plain clean look of the front end as is anyway... these lights just looked funny when i tried them in there, that's the reason i asked. its a shame not to use those lights cause they are really cool. but i think you are all right they don't look right in there