What is coming for 2012 Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok guys, I agree that sales may be down, but how hard is it to take a few of the new upgraded options on ALL lines of the F Series and drop them on the Expys? Don't see much work going into that?!? Just my thoughts.

Wes1
I understand and appreciate your loyalty to Ford. Be sure to check Media.Ford.com for all future changes.

Cory

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the diesel is way too heavy to go into an expy, but the eco and the 6.2 should be in there

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the diesel is way too heavy to go into an expy, but the eco and the 6.2 should be in there

Please tell me how the 6.2 should be in there. If the expy el cost 50k if not more with the 5.4, your gonna tell me people are gonna pay close to 60k for it? I dont think so

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score

ford has tested an I4 turbo diesel that would be perfect in a expy or f150 but will more than likly go in the ranger for there euorpean market