Whats your system sound like

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Windows 7 needs to be punched in the balls! I have a shit ton of vids but i just realized (after a year) that none of my vids have sound! Ill try to bring up the sound on them and ill post.... Good songs too btw

OP
OP
tallsville

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those songs had the most bass on that cd. the funny part after i made the vid my neighbor came over and told me i was shaking his house.:evillol:

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive got a jvc head unit with rockford amp, and 2 10 box, no clue what the speakers are, but they sound good

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine sounds like crap! youve herd mine talls. no where near that. haha just wait. ill get a 4 channel and new sub amp since i no longer have the crunch. :( o well. soon for a new one! haha

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have just a lowly 10", a Pioneer HU and Pioneer 6x9 in the front. It shakes stuff in the truck, not so much outside of it.

Might post a vid later on, though the amp isn't fully tuned. My friend just did it with a DDM since it was the middle of the night when we installed it, and we haven't had a chance to do it by ear.

I have another 10", which is what I used to have, but it now sitting in my closet. The one I have is supposed to be better, but who knows. I'll get part numbers when I get home.

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ya but you have to sit in the truck and NOT damage your ears - I had an old open air jeep with a HUGE stereo years ago and it rocked - infact my dad "stole" it one day - filled my 10 disc changer with tunes like Zeppelin, Rush, Iron Butterfly, Doors, and hell he loved Pearl Jam and went cruisin - pased me with the volumn cranked - a pair of 10" pioneers back in a vented box, ran by a 4 channel huge sherwood amp - 120 RMS per channel and 240 mono - (800 RMS in todays shit amps means crap) and it was pounding - don't forget no roof to hold that tunes inside - sounded wicked out side the thing. Anyway I only ever ran about 250 watts RMS into a sub and it could pound the hell out of crap - these new amps and the 800 watts RMS crap - don't buy it - if you want proof by this - it will kill efficient speakers - Nice clean Power http://www.neuhauslabs.com/t1/ - not car audio but same idea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker