Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHAGGYS EXPO

Reaction score
Sorry. I was referring to the north east. We can't even enjoy out beaches anymore because of the PA tourist. Used to be able to four wheel on the beach and now it's $120 a year to get a permit. Or $50 for a week. Thanks to people driving over birds nests.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we're 2 hrs from OBX...no difference...same dark ugly water as with the rest of the east coast...go to the gulf coast pan handle of florida...Destin...Ft. Walton Beach areas...the ONLY white sand beaches in the gulf and the ONLY Emerald Coast...emerald green beach in the gulf as well...these are REAL beaches...Hawaii too...lol

B

bedrck46

Sorry. I was referring to the north east. We can't even enjoy out beaches anymore because of the PA tourist. Used to be able to four wheel on the beach and now it's $120 a year to get a permit. Or $50 for a week. Thanks to people driving over birds nests.

Don't blame the tourist I would bet that many of the locals no matter where they live are just as much to blame.

Many things use to be free or much cheaper than they are today. But our elected officials just keep thinking up ways to get more money. If they don't raise taxes then they find other ways to get money.

Last edited by a moderator:

SHAGGYS EXPO

Reaction score
I agree that it is not only the visitors. But when you constantly see people driving on the dunes right next to signs that say stay off the dunes. And the bird that is endangered is all people talk about. But u look on you tube. And look up state park rangers. These people have made such a large deal about the birds that it is ok for someone to be sitting with there family and a ranger pulls out a rifle and shoots a fox just because it might kill a bird. People just don't care anymore.
It's just people being ignorant and disrespectful not of the law but of Mother Nature. Because of stupidity and lack of caring now others can't enjoy the peace and tranquility of going out on the beach with my family. It just gets so old. Not wanting to anger anyone. Just so frustrating. Sorry all this just has my neck hair all fuzzed up.

calow99

Reaction score
Based out of Torrance, CA (SoCal) but travel the nation for work on a regular basis.... Presently shopping for a Gen1 Expy.... great forum with great advice and pointers for expy buyers.

Biggz

Reaction score
I haven't been on here just shy of 2 yrs. Moved from Atlanta,Ga to Fort Worth,Tx. Lovin the Lone Star State!! Lost 99 Expy "BigBlue" back in Atlanta 2012,currrently researching 07-12 Expys. Will keep ya'll posted with updates. Glad to be back amongst brethern!!