Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AggieExpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Howdy folks, I'm from College Station, TX about 2 hours northwest of houston 2 hours east of austin 3 hours south of D/FW. So i'm right smack dab in the middle of the populated state. If you Guys ever get down this way look me up, i'll take you out for some good wheeling and great food.

cmk59

Reaction score
Newb from Norman, OK

Greetings from a Nebraskan living in the bowels of Oklahoma University territory (14 ys now!) I seem to be the last in either my or my wife's families to have 'gone Ford', which I did with a 2007 Expy from a place called Express Credit Auto in OKC. LOVE the truck, but don' get me started on 'em!

Bought the truck SPECIFICALLY to haul my wheelchair around (few others would fit it inside), and it wasn't till I'd made the first payment that I found out no one makes a lift for inside an '07 Expy. If we didn't love the truck in general, I'd be pithed! Now we're going to have to settle for a hitch-mounted carrier (which could've been put on a much smaller truck...grrr). :flamingdevil:

Anyway, we DO love the truck, and having been a GM guy all my life, this is a learning curve exceeded only by my switching from a PC to a Mac some years back! (I say that as with my disabilities, I can't work on vehicles like I used to - I was a Motor Pool NCOIC in the AF for 14 years before being medically-discharged) There are some (I think) basic things I want to have done that I know I'll have to ask elsewhere in the forums, but I'm for now just checkin' in.

Cheers,
Chuck

AggieExpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is anyone here from central Texas area. I'm from college station and looking for a 4x4 trail riding group.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk