Where can i find this 04-06 Front Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Dirty_Cupcake

Reaction score
Not sure if im supposed to post this here but im a newbie, just bought myself a 2005 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer for $2700, and have a few plans for it, firstly, the choice of aftermarket parts for these trucks is slim pickins, I did however find 1 photo online of a "Ford Expedition SVT" where the guy used the mesh grill from the 2005 F150 Lightning Concept. I however can't find anything close to it anywhere, can anyone else? 7854420003_large.jpg LFest03027_Large_.jpg 1168541_b_84cd85dbb15e50782488376251f86291.jpg

FRD88

Reaction score
I am looking into getting a different grill on my 05 as well. I have been looking around and I agree there a very few aftermarket parts for the 2nd gens. I haven't seen this one but I like it! I would be interested in purchasing one as well. If I can find anything I will let you know.

I have actually been trying to find some info about mocking up a Raptor grill to fit since I have a set of Raptor wheels for it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

A_Dirty_Cupcake

Reaction score
Yeah. I actually called a fencing company and i am going to order the mesh to make one custom. As far as a raptor grill, you'll have to buy the FORD cutouts separate because the aftermarket grills say DOOD or some weird shit so beware. I looked into it, you'll need to buy a mesh grill and hang the cutout letters yourself.