Which expedition do you own?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I just got a Black '03 EB 4x2 w/5.4L and the first week I had it I tossed the crappy Continental tires and put on a set of Michelin Cross Terrains (there goes the rebate). So far the only thing I've done to it is a billet grill, K&N filter, WeatherTech floor & cargo mats. The kids like the DVD player but I never get to watch it :D The new rear suspension and tubular frame are a great improvement for '03. So far no squeaks or rattles. Mike ......... Miami, FL

Sexpedition

Reaction score
1998 Eddie Bauer SVT wannabe #2

1998 Eddie Bauer, used to be white. SVT wannabe with Vortech S-trim and NOS setup.

Attachments

• sexpedition.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,436
Reaction score
1998 Eddie Bauer Expedition. Stock except for I took the luggage racks off the top so I can fit in Parking Garages.

66horse

Reaction score
1997 XLT 4X4

P1010010.JPG

G

03 XLT Premium----great deal---was going to get the EB but they did not offer the color we wanted in the EB---we got the true blue (think dark navy)....don't know why they don't offer it in the EB line...they only offer the light blue

G

99 XLT 4.6L

Bought it new. Still get stares & thumbs up when others pull up to it, and it's all stock. Wedgewood Blue in color.

Best vehicle I've owned