Which name do you prefer more?

Which name do you like more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
LoL we'e been in a non stop argument on which on become his first and which one becomes his middle, when the poll closes I'll tell u guys which name I wanted as first

1111ExpyEL1111

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LoL we'e been in a non stop argument on which on become his first and which one becomes his middle, when the poll closes I'll tell u guys which name I wanted as first

You have added a choice of "neither" and gave us an option to make our suggestion.

Do you have other children?

Can you share the first two letters of your last name?

How many (I forgot what they're called!) in your last name? i.e Smith = 1 Lincoln = 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
You have added a choice of "neither" and gave us an option to make our suggestion.

Do you have other children?

Can you share the first two letters of your last name?

How many (I forgot what they're called!) in your last name? i.e Smith = 1 Lincoln = 2

I have 3 other children, layla, Landon & Travis. This baby would make #4 and possibly the last of the herd as I'm calling it quits after this one.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Late to the party but Congrats Habbibie!

I've always liked strong boys names....alas, two girls and one son but zero regrets

Kyle

Clint

Trevor

and don't worry, my wife and I were down to the day before for daughter #2 and I asked a waitress!!

jeff

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Late to the party but Congrats Habbibie!

I've always liked strong boys names....alas, two girls and one son but zero regrets

Kyle

Clint

Trevor

and don't worry, my wife and I were down to the day before for daughter #2 and I asked a waitress!!

jeff
I'm a Star Trek fan so we have a James T. (Thomas - my father-in-law's name - didn't think I could get away with Tiberius - although my son wishes we had given him that middle name,) and a Kathryn, My wife named our oldest daughter.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire