Votes: 40 16.0%
  • 2 children

Votes: 82 32.8%
  • 3 children or more

Votes: 100 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it does. On our trip to Chicago, one got one row and one got the other. Kinda like putting them in there own rooms

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

EXACTLY!!!

Or get the 2nd row captain's chairs with the isle in between. No way my 4yo and 1yo can reach eachother. :D

just wait till theyre 8/4...lol

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have four kids & we are done....having kids that is:smokin:3 boys ages 1,2 and 11 and daddy`s girl is 5.the rear dvd,quad capt chairs & folding 3rd row are a must for us..believe it or not sumtimes i think this thing is too damn small

That's why I wanted to get an excursion but could not afford one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Odimus

Reaction score
Two girls...17 years old and 8 months old...baby gear and 3 German Shedders take up a good chunk of space...DVD with headphones is a big plus :D

wyo_vr4

Reaction score
My kids appreciate the rear captain's chairs and I appreciate the center console that separates them. They can be loud and the cavernous space helps dissipate the noise. It's far more relaxing than driving them in my G35. Having 8 cupholders and plenty of cargo space comes in handy, as does the tow hitch, which regularly hauls up to 5 bikes. I also like being able to transport visitors with the third row.

OnyxExpy

Reaction score
I have 2 boys 15 and 16, and 1 girl who is 12. plenty of room compared to the 99 Silverado that i traded in.

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a.....
3yr
6yr,
1 & 1/2 9yr olds
and a 12yr
You can pretty much guess the I collect kids...... Still not sure how i keep getting them.

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have 1 daughter, 6 going on 16. i love that the third row is far enough back i cant hear her video games or portable dvd. or when she starts singing with her ipod( not the actual singing but the kids songs that drive me nuts)