Why do limited's have "smoked" headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u.p.expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As the title suggests, why do the limited expys have "smoked" headlights? I think they look pretty cool and would consider putting them on my eb el.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests, why do the limited expys have "smoked" headlights? I think they look pretty cool and would consider putting them on my eb el.

because theyre LIMITED EXPYs...EB used to be top of the line...limiteds take you past that with smoke/black headlights...smoked turn signal lenses...EB stand out from XLTs with the trim and amber signals...so the limited have to stand out some kind of way...go ahead and put them on...then post pics

OP
OP
u.p.expy

u.p.expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
because theyre LIMITED EXPYs...EB used to be top of the line...limiteds take you past that with smoke/black headlights...smoked turn signal lenses...EB stand out from XLTs with the trim and amber signals...so the limited have to stand out some kind of way...go ahead and put them on...then post pics

Ha ha-I guess I didn't notice the difference between eb's and xlt's lighting package.

Overall I really like my eb package, although I would like to have the best of both worlds-who doesn't?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well...thats part of the reasont that your work...hopefully you work...not only to provide your needs...but also your wants...josh at tascaparts in the vendor section will hook you right up...or ebay...or junkyard...THE FUTURE IS YOURS!!!

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My dad has a black 09 limited. I think the black housing lights and black grille really make it look so much nicer

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its different...but its nothing when you can get them on ebay or go to tasafordparts in vendor section and get them...lol

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have the limited headlights and body colored grille on my xlt with sports appearance package, i do like the way it looks

Drth Vdr

Reaction score
I have an '08 Limited, and I thought they were really good looking when I first got it - and they have grown on me since. The all-black (black grille, smoked headlights) looks good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1