You know what I hate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was traveling up the highway 1 grade about 4:30pm or so. Here in Pacifica Ca. A Toyota in front of me was on the throttle , had to be, he was going uphill, he had his or her foot on the brake almost all the way up the grade. I knew they were 2 foot driving, because at the top of grade, the brake lights came off. I kept looking for any cars or debris around them, but nothing. And they wonder why their brake pads went south in only 4 thousand miles! Doesn't that just tick you off, does me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Or a certain pursuation, you know I'm near Sf.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I get someone that is riding on my rear bumper I will turn my brake lights on. You should see the reactions of how fast they back off And I don't even have to tap the brake pedal.

That's the nice thing about having a electric brake controller. Just push the switch and the brake lights come on. Has no effect on the expys brakes

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did that with a bonehead that was tailing me around Lake Merced yesterday. It's usually a Beemer/ Mercedes driver. This time it was some young buck driving a Toyota small SUV. He backed off when I brake lit him. His father must be a accident lawyer!