Your fault Ford warranty coverage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thedern

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I have this same issue on my 2015. I was told by the service manager at my local Ford to open a case with Ford Customer Care. After reading this thread, I may not bother. Seems to be a waste of time if they are going to simply blame the owner for their bad window design.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just saw that this was a 5 year old thread!!!!

disregard!

[QUOTE="T

While I do not advocate this tactic, sometimes it does work. Look up in the phone book a lawyers name. Memorize their name and address. Take the truck back to Ford, let them give you the run around again then simply state, "I guess I am going to have to call my lawyer, Mr. XXXXXX, and we will see what happens then". If they start quizzing you, be able to spout the name of the office and the phone number. You may find that they will be a bit more willing to help you out. But, hopefully you don't have to go that far.[/QUOTE]

I've done this tactic a few times a little differently. Write a typed letter and CC: Mr. Toman Winsalot Esquire(or whoever the lawyer you select) My son is an attorney so I just use his name.

i would be just as angry....so I feel bad for you.

jeff