‘99 Exp 5.4 4X4 no heat?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 70927
Do u think that would effect water flow. I hope the heat issue has been fixed!
WOW just wow. I would never have believed it if someone told me how that water pump looks. I still dont believe how much wear it is on them blades.
Makes me want to go change my water pump.

OP
OP
Tacsat117

Tacsat117

Reaction score
Heat is still working, but in the course of putting things back together they seemed to have missed reconnecting something. My top rear break/running light and my cruise control no longer work. I’ve looked at the fuse chart and those items don’t seem to be powered by the same fuse. Could they be on a shared connector that was not re-connected when the dash was removed to do the heater core? I’m ready for Bessie to be normal again!!

hwy73

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check all the grounds in each kick panel to make sure none were left off. When I did the heater core on my 99, I missed one on the driver side. Realized it when the radio went off and on when I drove the truck. Only other thing that didn't work was the parking brake light, go figure that relationship.