'00 OverHead HUD + Dog Food = Pain in the A$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UNIExpo

Reaction score
So on a '00 EB there is the overhead display console, just in case someone may not no. Believe it or not some how the damn mice got between the plastic guard and the actuall display which shows the compass and miles to empty and put dog food there. How in the F*#$ is that possible?? Not only is it in the display it is also in the side lights just enough so that you can tell what it is. It is like the mice just wanted to piss me off which worked by the way. So figured it would be impossible to get off with out breaking some sort of plastic clip, so I went to the dealer to get it estimated and I was right they said they have no idea what to do. So now the question goes out to you guys; how would I go about this problem??

P.S the dealorship said they would like to know for refrence purposes for the future haha

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are probably living in the headliner and use that to store their food. There is a hole in the headliner above the console for wires and brackets and that is most likely how they got it in there. Probably are using every nook and cranny in the pillars, etc to move around.
If it were me, I would drop the entire headliner and clean it out.

Good luck with this one.