04 headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kc5165

Reaction score
i recently bought halo headlights for my 04 EB but am having a hard time getting the headlights out. i removed both top bolts and loosened the vertical adjustment bolt. i am pulling from the outside corner, but can't get it out. did i miss something or should i just get rough with it? thanx

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pull the light out from the INSIDE corner. Then pull straight out.

It takes a little more than lossening that "vertical' adjustment bolt. It actually is a bolt that secures the light from behind and really does nothing to "adjust" the aim of the light.

Check those lights you got. There is no means to adjust them. Mine came with the left light hunting for ducks and the right one with a big ass thumb print on the lense. They are now off my truck and back in the box in the garage.

The bulbs that come with them are weak as my factory foglights gave more light. Look to upgrade soon if you keep them.

I gotta tell ya, the stock lights are twice as bright and give a better pattern when using upgraded bulbs.

But those HALO lights are pretty cool as dusk... :D

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Last edited: