Installing LED Halo Projector Headlights from eBay - Razormotor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

welcome2vegas

Reaction score
has anybody ran these headlights on their Expy?

these don’t come with instructions, but i have installed these earlier Today and all was plug and play except the running lights strip which doesn’t come with a connector so i’m going to grab my soldering iron to finish up. My original plan was to have them tied into the side marker/reflector, but after installing and testing I notice that my halo’s are not on. Are these tied into the day lights wire as well? attached picture shows them floating up with the high/low beam connector. i’m now assuming that the Halo’s are tied into the running lights? Would I have to tie into the high/low beam connector or am I missing something else. It doesn’t really make sense to me to have the halos tied into the running lights so that’s where my confusion here is

Attachments

• IMG_6723.png
    IMG_6723.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6724.jpeg
    IMG_6724.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
welcome2vegas

welcome2vegas

Reaction score
right now this is how it’s operating with no Halo’s or running light with everything else plugged in

Attachments

• IMG_6714.jpeg
    IMG_6714.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 6