07 Expedition Limited EL lifted w/ 6 tv's satellite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sale is my custom 2007 Expedition EL Limited. The truck has around 58,000 miles (highway).

Interior:

The interior is in mint/good condition. There are no rips/tears on the leather. The panels are also very clean along with the carpet. Now onto the good stuff. The front stock navigation was removed and a kenwood flip down was added for dvds/nav/video/etc. A custom rear view camera was adapted to this and works when put in reverse or by the press of the button is stays on constant. All the headrest have built in Clarion TVs (4) and the factory flip down dvd was left mounted on top. So there is a total of 6 tvs in the car. The speakers/tweeters are all upgraded with clarion audio. Factory subwoofer was left since it kicks enough for me. The front seats are heated and air conditioned. Power lift gate etc... (its a limited so it has all the toys). All weather Ford floor mats. The windows are extremely dark with two layers of tint and the front windshield has 18% on the entire thing. Check you local laws. The truck also has blu tooth with hidden microphone for your use.

I will leave the TracVision A7 Satellite Dish with Direct Tv reciever if you please and we can discuss that in the price. It cost me close to $4000. The Kenwood front has the ability to play the tvs in the back and the radio in the front and/or whatever option you choose.

Exterior:

The truck is lifted with the Truxx 3" front and 2" rear kit. With brand new Eagle rims and Nitto 33" terra grapplers (100 miles on both). GrilleCraft grille inserts in front and bottom. The rear wiper was also upgraded to a 2010 model for a cleaner look. Brand new megatron battery. Magnaflow Exhaust with dual tips off to the side. The vehicle is Ford Certified too 100,000 miles.

The truck is huge and is a real headturner. It has been serviced at Ford every 3k miles and everything was done at my wifes ford dealership. If you are interested in the truck please email me [email protected] and we can talk further. Im sure their are other things that Im forgetting to mention. There is alot of money thrown into this truck and I understand Im gonna take a hit but I refuse to trade it in and take a bath on it. No accidents or hidden things. Legit truck with no problems. $35,000 obo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if i could only find 35K laying around.... lol i love your expy:p:p

AGREED!!! if i could out to my moneytree in my back yard and pick some $100 bill fruit i would buy that. but that tree isnt invented yet. :( haha

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dang man your selling it? wow, its a really nice truck GLWS

fordfreeker

Reaction score
I got one too

Mine is a 2007 Expedition used as a patrol car. It has a rebuilt ford engine with 24000 miles on it. Ill sell it for 11500. Runs great IMG_0121.JPGand looks sweet. Im in utah hit [email protected]