100k Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TennExpy

Reaction score
New poster, I have a 2010 2WD EB, very happy with it overall. The only issue I've had is having to replace the rear passenger lock actuator twice. Other than that, all good. At 93k miles right now and thought I may replace the serpentine belt and water pump at 100k. No issues with them now, just preventative. Just looking for opinions, is that reasonable, overkill, not needed, etc? If reasonable, does anyone have a water pump recommendation or one to stay away from? Thanks in advance, I've found a lot of good info on this forum.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100K maintenance is oil...all filters...all coil over plugs...spark plugs...trans maintenance...differential fluids...and a couple of other things...I wouldn't change the belt if it doesn't need to be changed...no cracks? missing bits? rips? tears? no need to change...suppose to check belt at each oil change for wear/tear and at that point is when I'd change it...IF NEEDED...same with the pump...I have an 04...not one water pump issue and wont change it until I do...like the saying goes..."if it aint boke...don't fix it"

spotdog14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the 100k done last year and they did:

Plugs & coil boots
Front & Rear diff fluid change
T-Case fluid change
Transmission flush
Coolant Flush
Cleaned throttle body & Mass Airflow Sensor
Oil & Filter
Rotate tires

I'm thinking about doing preventative at around 150k (I'm currently at 130k) having the belt tensioner and idler pulley replaced. I can't think of anything else preventative I can do, I've never had any problems with the water pump.