15.5” Screen Showing Mach-E Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KetMalice

Reaction score
My APIM has already been replaced once, and whether CarPlay actually connects (via USB) is iffy. But does anyone else keep getting shown the Mach-E icon? I get a Mach-E icon 3/10 I start up.

I’ve had soooo many issues with the 15.5” screen and the dealership says Ford isn’t giving them any options, that I have to wait on software updates to gain full functionality and reliability from my screen.

Attachments

• 2C2C9321-079F-42E1-87CC-4B029A7B8E8A.jpeg
    2C2C9321-079F-42E1-87CC-4B029A7B8E8A.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 53

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope. I have 15.5 and never had Mach-e appear on the upper left.
I bet they screwed something up when they flashed and set it up.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My APIM has already been replaced once, and whether CarPlay actually connects (via USB) is iffy. But does anyone else keep getting shown the Mach-E icon? I get a Mach-E icon 3/10 I start up.

I’ve had soooo many issues with the 15.5” screen and the dealership says Ford isn’t giving them any options, that I have to wait on software updates to gain full functionality and reliability from my screen.

Sounds like you didn’t pay extra for the Expedition Icon Display option?

Pancho258

Reaction score
I don’t see the MachE but I’m having the same issue where my phone will not connect and it keeps telling me that CarPlay cannot connect. I was thinking this was a phone issue, now that I read this it appears to be Ford issue.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don’t see the MachE but I’m having the same issue where my phone will not connect and it keeps telling me that CarPlay cannot connect. I was thinking this was a phone issue, now that I read this it appears to be Ford issue.
I wasn’t having any car play issues at all until I got the last update. Now it seems to have issues connecting sometimes.