16 Pin Radio Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I received a 16 pin radio harness from Crutchfield in err. I have it, they didn't want it, so if anyone needs in, just respond. Also a heads up to anyone thinking of installing an aftermarket radio, make sure you look and see which connector you have. The Expedition was one of the easiest installs I have done, but the 24 pin harness is hard to find.

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
BikeRider,

Whcih radio did you install???
Do you have the center console 6-disk CD player, and did it integrate with the radio?
Did Crutchfield send the right connector???
Pics??

OP
OP
B

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the Kenwood KDC-v7022 that I bought from Crutchfield. I did not have the center console 6-disc, but I think there is a harness that attaches to an Alpine deck and incorporates the factory changer. Just call Crutchfield and see what they say. Crutchfield does have the right connector, you should just have the 16 pin if I am not mistaken. The 24 pin error started with the 03's and 04's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition