2 DOOR or No 2 DOOR?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i get board and look up random stuff like the fried F250 truck and while surfing around I came across this 2 Door Expy now its not actually a real photo due to some awesome photo shopping by Motor trend but hey it's different what do you all think about it?

Ford-Expedition_2door_zps0bb468c6.jpg

expedition-bronco_zpsdd1904df.jpg

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it had a rear removable roof, tailgate w/power window I think you might be on to something.
Look how big the disc are.

Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks cool like a new edge Bronco. But there is no place for it I think in todays market

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the 2nd one with the rear 1/4 window. 10 years ago I would've jumped on it but with 6 kids now it's not feasible for me but I still like it.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Put me down for one of the second ones. I miss my bronco. An expy/bronco would be awesome.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like it but dont think it would sell in todays market, but i could be wrong and it could sell like crazy.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The big Blazer and Bronco were doomed when they failed to keep up with the market. Everything about them was outdated and for that kind of money consumers wanted more comfort. For me the basic platform was the attraction because of the size advantage over the original Jeep Grand Cherokee but the Jeep went to four doors option and the rest is history.

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The grand cherokee having 4 doors and IMHO better offroad then the full size broncos made them VERY successful. Sadly in 2005 they succumbed to the yuppy influence and went IFS and eventually in 2011 went IRS and IFS. Essentially becoming a pavement pounder.

If the bronco were to make a comeback it would have to be in the mid size range to compete with the likes of the FJ cruiser and Jeep liberty/wrangler. Would also bring it closer to its roots as it started as a small truck.