!2 volt plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lowandslow

Reaction score
I am haveing problems with the two 12 volt outlets in my 03 X. They dont provide any juice either of them. The cigarette lighter works. Could it be a fuse?

3 NAILS 1 CROSS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
MORE THAN LIKLEY ITS A FUSE, those things can be dangerous if they didnt, i have had a bad experience with one that didnt blow, lets just say lots of smoke means lots of $. its was in an older chevy thou so i would recon you have a fuse out.

OP
OP
L

Lowandslow

Reaction score
does any one know which one. i have tried to look through the manual and my eyes glaze over. So if anyone has an idea, it would be great, i hate keeping the lighter open for my cell.

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Owners manual has a section for the fuses, so I would think that yours would as well. Another option would be to pull each fuse and look at it.

OP
OP
L

Lowandslow

Reaction score
how do I get into the fort knox fuse box? Is it just me or are any of you all able to squeeze into the foot well enough to get at that fuse box in the 03?