2000 EB rear wiper/3rd brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ssimmons

Reaction score
I have a 2000 EB and I want to get my rear glass wiper, water dispenser, and third brake light to work. Where do I need to start? All bulbs are good in the rear brake light and the rear wiper/dispenser dose nothing when I turn the switch on the turn signal switch.

docraymund

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check fuses drivers side under steering wheel. You could download an owners manual from the web. The fuse locations are there.

OP
OP
Ssimmons

Ssimmons

Reaction score
Can you read and understand wiring diagrams??

Do you have a Volt Meter

Yes I can read a wiring diagram and yes I have a volt meter. I ask because I'm a truck driver so my time home is limited right now. I'm looking for a starting point to save a little time figuring it out.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One thing you can do is to pull the 3rd brake light assembly Each bulb has its own socket. Take your voltmeter and put One lead in the socket for the light green wire and take you other lead and connect it to a good ground. What I normally do is get a long piece of wire and connect it to the NEG battery terminal That way I know I have a good ground connection. Have a helper press the brake pedal and see if you have voltage

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ssimmons

Ssimmons

Reaction score
One thing you can do is to pull the 3rd brake light assembly Each bulb has its own socket. Take your voltmeter and put One lead in the socket for the light green wire and take you other lead and connect it to a good ground. What I normally do is get a long piece of wire and connect it to the NEG battery terminal That way I know I have a good ground connection. Have a helper press the brake pedal and see if you have voltage

Will do and report back

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev