2017 Expedition Rear Wiper Motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

careyo

Reaction score
Hello! I did search the threads for an answer before posting this, and I probably missed it, BUT, is there a video of anyone replacing the rear wiper motor on a 2017 Expedition? As others said, it started going slower and slower then stopped. Now the car light says my liftgate or glass is open but they are closed. When I tried to open the glass to ensure it was really shut, it made a loud clicking sound. Has anyone experienced that? It came open, I shut it again, but the light is still on. I ordered a new motor, but I'm apprehensive about this project.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

C

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello! I did search the threads for an answer before posting this, and I probably missed it, BUT, is there a video of anyone replacing the rear wiper motor on a 2017 Expedition? As others said, it started going slower and slower then stopped. Now the car light says my liftgate or glass is open but they are closed. When I tried to open the glass to ensure it was really shut, it made a loud clicking sound. Has anyone experienced that? It came open, I shut it again, but the light is still on. I ordered a new motor, but I'm apprehensive about this project.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

C

This may help: https://www.expeditionforum.com/thr...r-4-winters-make-it-a-maintenance-item.54366/

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire