2001 Expedition push bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IF you know how to weld or know some one who does, any pushbar will work on your rig ..... just might need to fab up some different mounting brackets.

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alot of these are bolt together which is very easy to do and it saves on shipping so it is not a oversized package and costs more then. Most brush guards you can take the sides off and just have the center push bar.

98EXPY 5-0

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The bar in the first post looks just like the one on my 98 Expy, which is 4wd. I'm not sure what the drive train has to do with the very front of the frame rails.

It's not the best picture, but here is my bar.

EXPYRghtsdedit.jpg

OP
OP
B

bar422

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And that is exactly what I'm looking for....

98EXPY 5-0

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well that is a 4wd and it's bolted on there. The bottom of the bar is vertical and there is a right angle bracket that the bar bolts too and then it bolts to the bottom of the frame.

I can't imagine why a bar would only fit a 2wd.

OP
OP
B

bar422

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine is also a 4WD....and I was told the same thing that there is a difference between 2WD and 4WD as far as mounting these. The tow hooks also come into play on this too (which I also have).