2005 Eddie Bauer - rubber bumpers for passenger doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David E

Reaction score
Hi there, Not easy to find online. Usually the name would be "Overslam door rubber" I recently got a few from the local junk yard. They didn't even charge me for it. (did get other stuff as well)

BrandonZ55

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have collections of them at work. I work for ford at one of their collision centers and I save them from everything. Most of them are the same. We replace them a lot. Stupid ford rules.

RichardH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had to buy mine from the Ford dealer. Obviously helps keep the rattle down. I need to buy some of the cylindrical shaped ones too.

Call your local dealer. I think the bag cost maybe $12 and had half dozen or so. Took a couple days for them to get in stock though.

I think they call them bumper stops.

Last edited:

Ice Man 62

Reaction score
I had to buy mine from the Ford dealer. Obviously helps keep the rattle down. I need to buy some of the cylindrical shaped ones too.

Call your local dealer. I think the bag cost maybe $12 and had half dozen or so. Took a couple days for them to get in stock though.

I think they call them bumper stops.
You can also try steel rubber products website or request there catalog.

Sent from my SM-A205U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
erickperez

erickperez

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments. unfortunately, I don't live in the US and here in my country (Panama) junkyards sell that stuff if you can get to them. Ford dealers don't place orders for old vehicles unless you have a part number. You are very lucky to have junkyards that give such stuff for free.
I'm trying some F150 door bumpers that have similar dimensions. they are push on and not the screw type. Will reply back in a few days with more info.

Kenerator

Reaction score
I had a hard time finding them, so I picked a few off a junkyard vehicle.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lowes and home depot may have them in hardware section