2006 changes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jscozz

Reaction score
Does anyone know what changes are in store for the Expedition in 2006?

Jeff

DAMN_FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are not making the Excursion for '06. So, they will have to have a diesel and extended option...IMO.

Ford can't go a year without a giant SUV. People will switch over to Suburbans.

OP
OP
J

jscozz

Reaction score
Sounds logical... I am hoping they will be making some changes in color/feature limitations across the models and also come up to this decade in vehicle electronics (i.e. navigation, DVD video, satellite radio, bluetooth, etc.).

The only reason I have not bought an 05 Expedition is because I can't see spending 40K and not getting exactly what I want... Many features I want are only available in EB or Limited, but EB and Limited are restricted to only tan interior and I like the XLT exterior and gray interior much better. Can't get XM, can't get bluetooth in sound system, can't have DVD video AND navigation... on and on... seems that Honda and IBM have an incredible system in the Odyssey... I would love to see something similar as an option in Ford vehicles...

Anyway... I am sure these are just dreams and th e06 Expedition will most likely be a bunch of minor, no impact changes...

If anyone else has any info I'd love to hear it.

Jeff

redskins

Reaction score
I agree with jscozz,
Ford is living in the DARK AGES as far as tech stuff goes.
Time to get rid of the old guys and get some fresh thinking people at the top.
Your best of to purchase a base truck and put after market stuff in.
Like MP3, good DVD( with 10-15 inch screens), portable GPS nav aids............

My 2 cents worth

Redskins(go EAGLES)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoot701