2007 Expo Front Brake Caliper ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bchampion

Reaction score
Alright, so it's time to change the front brakes on the '07 Expo. No big deal, did it on my '03, and all of my other vehicles. I yank the front tire off, pop off the dust caps for the caliper bolts, well it's not a Torx 45 ('03 Expo was), not a torx 40,50, or 55. I get my SAE hex wrenches, nope non of them either. Yank out my metric hex wrenches, 8mm to small, 10mm to big. Run down to Harbor Freight, no a 9mm hex in site. All the kits have 8, 10, 11 etc...WTF:mad: Does anyone know what size the brake caliper bolts are on a 2007 Expo?

Thanks,

macher03

Reaction score
Alright, so it's time to change the front brakes on the '07 Expo. No big deal, did it on my '03, and all of my other vehicles. I yank the front tire off, pop off the dust caps for the caliper bolts, well it's not a Torx 45 ('03 Expo was), not a torx 40,50, or 55. I get my SAE hex wrenches, nope non of them either. Yank out my metric hex wrenches, 8mm to small, 10mm to big. Run down to Harbor Freight, no a 9mm hex in site. All the kits have 8, 10, 11 etc...WTF:mad: Does anyone know what size the brake caliper bolts are on a 2007 Expo?

Thanks,

I have an 2006 with the same question?!:confused:

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it is a 9mm i got mine from snap on but in a pinch you can grind down a 10mm or 3/8 to fit good luck

OP
OP
B

bchampion

Reaction score
So I picked up a new set from O'Reilly's and they are 7mm Hex. I would assume the originals are 7mm hex. I'll know for sure later this week when I change out my pads.