2007 Limited steering wheel replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbird1964

Reaction score
Where can I get a replacement steering wheel for a 2007 limited. Wood and leather steering wheel.
Any suggestions certainly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tbird

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
My go-to is ebay. Next would be car-parts.com which indexes all junkyards by location. Do your homework and see what years will fit. You can probably find a dealer that still has a new one in stock. Any dealership can check nationwide.

Why do you want a replacement wheel?

OP
OP
T

tbird1964

Reaction score
So for the long delay on this. I need a replacement due to the wood and leather being destroyed over time. Wheel looks like shit and I hate when things don’t look right.

Gary Waugh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am the same, trouble is that all the steering wheels I find on eBay are either cheap covers (which I don’t want) or they are original steering wheels that are in as bad or worse condition than mine.. I have been trying to find a place that can remove the split leather sections and put new leather, the wood parts are in great shape.. but so far, no joy..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire