2010 EL 3/2” lift + 35" + Tuner - pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedDragon777

Reaction score
so needless to say unless someone is willing to buy an F150 lift kit, new CV shafts and shocks and test this, it seems the new expys will not have a proper lift past 2" without a risk of failure in the future.

capitlj

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I guess there is no way around it, if you want to do this right...

I agree but I'll probably still go the spacer route and put on the same size tire you did just to get it looking good, and keep my off roading tame until we can come up with something better.

Ford_Forever

Reaction score
Imagine that we install the F-150 Knuckle + F-150 rancho quick lift wooow we will get around 4" in the Expy.
the reason i like rancho quick lift more than regular spacer is that rancho provide more options (9 positions) from soft to hard.

capitlj

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You must have missed the last part of this thread. The op's research shows the F150 knuckle as the same part for the Expedition. Plus having 4 inches up front does no good without at least a 3 inch lift in the back, and noone makes one. Unless you want the truck nose high.

OP
OP
B

Bernard

Reaction score
And to make things worst, at list for me..

All the front kits that I see, involve with cutting parts of the frame – I'm not so keen about cutting things.
You can not get back , if it doesn't work…

Ford_Forever

Reaction score
I found the Knuckle part number for Expedition , F150 RWD and F150 4WD I hope it will help :

2011 FORD EXPEDITION 5.4L V8 : Steering : Knuckle
MOTORCRAFT Front Right Part # MEF117
MOTORCRAFT Front Left Part # MEF119

2011 FORD F-150 RWD 5.0L V8 DOHC : Steering : Knuckle
MOTORCRAFT Front Right Part # MEF117
MOTORCRAFT Front Left Part # MEF119

2011 FORD F-150 4WD 5.0L V8 DOHC : Steering : Knuckle
MOTORCRAFT Front Right Part # MEF116
MOTORCRAFT Front Left Part # MEF118

and regarding the control arm (Upper) and (lower) its the same in both of Expy and F150 as follow:

MOTORCRAFT Part # MCSOE86 (Front Left Upper)
MOTORCRAFT Part # MCSOE85 (Front Right Upper)

MOTORCRAFT Part # MCSOE145 (Front Left Lower)
MOTORCRAFT Part # MCSOE110 (Front Right Lower)

above info from RockAuto Parts Catalog

So I figure out that the Knuckle in Expedition is equal to F150 RWD but not equal to F150 4WD.

good luck

OP
OP
B

Bernard

Reaction score
Yes. this is one option, but you still have to deal with the lower arm rubbing the half-shaft, on full drop..