2010 Expedition Limited For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bojo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We just bought a new house, so I've decided to downsize my car payment.

2010 Expedition Limited, 4x4, tuxedo black with black interior, non-air suspension, navigation, rear seat entertainment system, sync, blue tooth, MP3 connectivity, heated and cooled front seats, heated 2nd row seats, bench second row seat, power third row, power lift gate, backup camera, moon roof, retractable running boards.

I had an Edelbrock supercharger installed at the Ford dealer I bought it from. I put on a Magnaflow cat back exhaust. I had the Magnaflow muffler replaced with a standard one due to drone. it is still all 3". I put on Hellwig anti-sway bars front and rear. I have a full set of new Bilstein shock still in the boxes, never got around to installing them. I also had a remote start put on it. It is 2 way, so it gives you feedback that the vehicle started, and i've started it from over a half mile away. It also has new Lloyd heavy carpet floor mats in it all 3 rows.

Everything works great. You won't find a cleaner one, inside or out. 59,000 miles. The supercharger was put on that 44,000 miles.

Kelly Blue book is $33,000. I'm asking $36,000 or best offer. The supercharge kit alone was $6500, not including install.

PM me if interested.
Thanks, Todd

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG950004.jpg
    IMG950004.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If u are willing to part the truck of the supercharger and sway bars let me know. Ur gonna loose the money on it might as well part the kit

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been there done that. Your loosing money on a part that someone else doesnt want. The supercharger is gonna be loss in the price of the truck. Im willing to buy it. If you wanna loose 3k then ok

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn Sol, if I had your money, I'd burn mine:biggrin:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

CJ0920

Reaction score
Bojo, you said the magnaflow catback had drone? You cut the muffler from the magnaflow catback and replaced it with the oem one or what other muffler?

hwy73

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Christ, the fellow unfortunately has to sell his truck, and the vultures are circling to pick the meat from the bones. :wink:

Todd, that is a nice looking vehicle, too bad you can't keep it. Good luck with the sale. Throw up a coupla-three pictures of the interior if you get a chance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bojo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I took it to Merlin to change out the muffler. It's just a general muffler, but large diameter to match up with the stainless Magnaflow pipe. No idea what type it is.

Negotiable on the price. Bring reasonable offers.