2012 Climate control issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Debb

Reaction score
My 2012 XLT has started randomly having a/c issues. At first the blower just randomly quit. I changed fuses and it seemed to be better. Then sometimes when I started it I had nothing. I could pull the inside 10 amp fuse to the blower and put it back and it would work for awhile. If not I could do the same with the 10 amp under the hood to the a/c clutch and it would be ok. Now it has started randomly quitting while driving. Comes back on in a mile or two but I feel it may be getting worse. I have disconnected the battery cable & reset the computer but I'm lost as to what to do next. Any help would be appreciated. Wrong time of the year for this. Thanks

OP
OP
D

Debb

Reaction score
It isn't manual controls. It's ATC. I have an update. I turned on the rear air to see if it would stay on when the main one quit and both have worked fine ever since. Once again my Ford fixed itself!!