2014 Passenger Side only blowing coldest air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dferg1108

Reaction score
Hey guys, dont kill me here if this posted somewhere else that I cant find. I have a 2014 Expy King Ranch EL. About mid summer, the front passenger side vents only blows out the clodest setting air. If I switch to heat, temp never changes. If I adjust passenger side, nothing. If I adjust all temp and not dual temp, nothing. It just stays blowing cold. I have replaced Door Blend Acuators in every damn car I have owned I think but they have always made a clicking/tapping noise when they go bad. I am not getting any noises at all which makes me think its something else. Any suggestions?

mr lips

Reaction score
My driver side door did the same. no noise, just stopped working, full cold air.replacing mine is a dash removal. yours is much easier.
just remover the center dash cover and radio. the blend door is on top of the air box behind the radio. 2 phillips screws and a multi plug and reinstall. remember to reset the new actuator be removing the fuse behind the front passenger right foot cover. fuse number 15, for 30 seconds to 1 min. when you replace the fuse, you will hear the doors cycle, to find there limits.
test and enjoy heat again
repair time, 20-30 min. cost $40 ish from dealer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett