2015 navigator out today?? Expy has to be right behind??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the ecoboost V6 in my SHO and it has GOBS of power and torque.

55 to 65 more hp than the 5.4 and more torque than the 5.4 or 5.0L at lower RPM.

Ford did a great job tuning the torque and power curves for this motor. It really feels like a much larger engine.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's in a car...lighter than expedition

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Beat me to it Freeway, yet again.

Absolutely correct. The v6 EB is perfect for a light vehicle application, like a Taurus (though it would be better in a focus... :wink:), my opinion is that it is not well suited to a truck application.

Personally, I would not own a EB in a truck. Well, unless Ford decided to build a 5+ L v8 EB, then maybe hehe

Mangina

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man seems every year the navi gets uglier. The 03-06 was the last body style I cared for.

The inside looks nice though.

But how do they expect that v6 to tow the weight of the Navi plus a trailer. Oh well.

The eco v6 is the strongest towing engine Ford makes. People need to get over the fact that its 6 cylinders. It's better than the 5.4 in every single way. More power, more torque, better mpg, and they beat the living piss out of it in testing.

Bojo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If they don't offer the 6.2 when I'm ready to trade, I will not be getting another Expedition.