2016 Expy "Fog" Light Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1111ExpyEL1111

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone changed out the so-called fog lights (worthless IMO) so something more functional? We live in the "dark country" (my term for it) and many times need all the light possible. I'm wondering if anyone has retrofitted the stock lights with some good AM lights.

Goofy173

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased one of the Auto One LED arrays at Walmart and was easily able to Mount it behind the grill. I've had 2 people now do the same after seeing mine. I didn't figure those would be any good but wow

OP
OP

1111ExpyEL1111

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased one of the Auto One LED arrays at Walmart and was easily able to Mount it behind the grill. I've had 2 people now do the same after seeing mine. I didn't figure those would be any good but wow
I've already got another thread going about a grille mounted light bar.

2011EL

Reaction score
I replaced the OEM fog lights in my 2011 Expy last week with a set from Morimoto (see link below). I also replaced the headlights with LED bulbs from Morimoto as well. I love the headlights, but I'm not fond of the projection fog lights.

If I had to do it again, I'd go with their newest lights that look really bright. Sadly, they didn't advertise them until AFTER I placed my order.