2017 EL hidden water tank build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logan97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think it's awesome. Now I want one for when I go to the lake, lots of mud where I like to fish.

OP
OP
D

dsmless

Reaction score
I think it's awesome. Now I want one for when I go to the lake, lots of mud where I like to fish.
I have a 18 gallon tank in my SSL expedition that I use for when I go hunting. That one sticks out quite a bit but it sure is nice for washing off on them longer hunts.

OP
OP
D

dsmless

Reaction score
I am curious how much space the subwoofer occupies HxWxD. I have an XLT without one and would like to use that space for other gear.
Heres some quick pics of the subwoofer- its like triangle/ pizza shapedIMG_3903.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3904.jpeg
    IMG_3904.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3905.jpeg
    IMG_3905.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
D

dsmless

Reaction score
I have a 18 gallon tank in my SSL expedition that I use for when I go hunting. That one sticks out quite a bit but it sure is nice for washing off on them longer hunts.
Heres a quick pic of the 18gal tank. My SSL does not have rear AC so I have that hole side available for activities. Here we are getting ready for a fishing trip this holiday weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_3932.jpeg
    IMG_3932.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3934.jpeg
    IMG_3934.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 6