2017 Ford Expedition programming new key fob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do you program a new key fob for my 2017 Ford Expedition Limited? The key fob holder is in the console storage under the storage netting. I did some research and could not find the exact method for my SUV. It's a push button start system. Thanks for any help.

dukie

Reaction score
Did you end up finding an answer to this question? I am looking to do the same with my 2017 Navigator

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you end up finding an answer to this question? I am looking to do the same with my 2017 Navigator

The instructions on how to program an additional key fob (intelligent key - push button start) were included in my 2015 Expedition Limited's vehicle owner's manual. Did you check your manual?

dukie

Reaction score
It was not included in my printed owners manual, or any manual I could find online (2017 Navigator). I looked online for it in Expedition and Navigator manuals too and they all said to go back to the dealer. Fortunately got it working in my above post.