2017 Stuck Passenger Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keys

Reaction score
The passenger seat, it’s actually my brothers car, but I am trying to fix it, is stuck full forward. All the switch movements work except for the rearward movement position. I suspect it is the switch, but a mechanic has told them it’s the motor. Can anyone help with a wiring diagram for the switch? I believe it’s a 10 way switch.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The passenger seat, it’s actually my brothers car, but I am trying to fix it, is stuck full forward. All the switch movements work except for the rearward movement position. I suspect it is the switch, but a mechanic has told them it’s the motor. Can anyone help with a wiring diagram for the switch? I believe it’s a 10 way switch.
Welcome. Unfortunately I do not have the diagram but I'm sure another member will.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Are you positive there is nothing stuck in one or both seat tracks?

It is common for people to drop coins, which can become lodged in the track. Small pebbles from shoes can also lodge in the tracks.

Raise the seat to its highest position. Use a bright flashlight (and maybe an inspection mirror) to examine the inside of the seat tracks.

OP
OP
K

keys

Reaction score
I will check it out. There is no sound at all when the aft direction button is pressed. There is a noise when the forward direction is selected.
I’m not positive of anything, except right now the passenger seat is pretty limited on who sit there comfortably.

rutger

Reaction score
Have you figured it out? We may deal with a similar issue on my friend's '12 Expedition.