2018 B&o: Install subs and amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DatacomGuy

Reaction score
Picked up a 18 limited and want to install my subs with amp. Familiar with the challenges of a B&o after having a few f150s in a row.

I have a LC2I. I assume I need to pull signal from the factory sub connector like I did in the F150 correct? Where is everyone mounting their amp and LC2I? Where is everyone pulling ground from?

Nate Tee

Reaction score
Did you ever get your install done? I am considering either totally replacing the B&O amplifier or removing the stock sub and adding an amp and a box.

OP
OP
DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy

Reaction score
Did you ever get your install done? I am considering either totally replacing the B&O amplifier or removing the stock sub and adding an amp and a box.

Sorry, just now seeing this. Nope, haven't done it yet. It's been in and out of the dealer for the last 2 months and haven't had time. I have, what i hope, to be all the parts I need. Just need to do the work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire