2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love the silver! I'm torn because I've always wanted dark blue and I can get it now, but with the Gator I feel like silver or white with the solid band of black windows and pillars (then black wheels, maybe...) will look incredible.

Dark horse is the dark red color.
NO BLACK WHEELS!!!! Will ruin it. It was a fad and it is over! machined aluminum with black accents at the most!! Keep it classy!

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NO BLACK WHEELS!!!! Will ruin it. It was a fad and it is over! machined aluminum with black accents at the most!! Keep it classy!

Black wheels are still very popular with sports cars. I drove by a Chevy dealer today and didn’t even see one Camaro (out of the 25 on the lot) that did NOT have black wheels. Whether they look good or not on a Navi is another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
124079f0-6335-49af-9b07-187c266093d0-jpeg.23239

I know it’s just the lighting that is giving it the champagne glow but if that was an actual color option, that’s what I’d have gone with. Regardless, you have a beautiful truck.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Maybe not all black, but at least as black as the Gator select wheels. I'm frustrated the dealer won't allow me to swap the reserve wheels for the select, so I'll likely have to get aftermarket.

I don't think it makes them lose the classy look. Many nice rides around here have them and many dealership offer them, which means it's pretty popular imo

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know it’s just the lighting that is giving it the champagne glow but if that was an actual color option, that’s what I’d have gone with. Regardless, you have a beautiful truck.
You should look at the Lincoln color ‘Ivory Pearl’ and ‘Iced Mocha’ as they both have a ‘Champagne’ look to them. Thanks for the compliment as well.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love the silver! I'm torn because I've always wanted dark blue and I can get it now, but with the Gator I feel like silver or white with the solid band of black windows and pillars (then black wheels, maybe...) will look incredible.

Dark horse is the dark red color.
I really wanted to like the ‘Ruby Red’ but only seeing it in the build and price website just didn’t make it look very appealing to me, in person I’m sure it’s different. I was on the fence about the silver but figured it would be a safe bet as it hides dirt and scratches well but was pleasantly surprised to see it in person. Doing a 500mile inventory search in my area shows one other Ingot Silver like mine, the rest are mostly black and white with a few blue, mocha, and burgundy.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As luck would have it, a local dealer just got a silver and white reserve in recently so I can now see them in person!

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As luck would have it, a local dealer just got a silver and white reserve in recently so I can now see them in person!

Go get it! Do it. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ha thats my date as well, and it looks like we ordered similar trucks. tri-coat white, platinum, 4wd, bucket 2nd row and dvd headrest
Checked this morning and mine has moved from "In Order Processing" to "In Production"...so you may want to check yours as well, ediz.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 23239
Just got this pic from my detailer, the tint just got done. Went with 3m ceramic all windows except windshield, as dark as legal in my state. I don’t have a good before pic so I apologize. Next he’s doing the ceramic. I’m also getting some Xpel clear bra on the black areas that are the deployable running boards and area below rear bumper and inside the door jambs. Apparently the Gtechniq ceramic has to cure for 12 hours so I will be without the truck until Saturday... I guess I didn’t get enough waiting lol

Did you wrap the c pillars too?