2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I understand. Anyone else have an 18 Expy. Post some interior pictures. By the way we accept exterior pictures too. LOL

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So here’s a photo of the Expedition convoy. I don’t know the first 2 Expedition owners, it was a weird coincidence that we were lined up like this.

So, my sister is the owner of the 2016 black Expedition Limited EL. She drove mine and wanted to drive to the dealership to trade hers in. The ride and handling she felt was superior. Her words not mine. To be fair I didn’t drive hers, but allowed her to take mine out. On the same trip I averaged 24 mpg, she was 17 mpg. We loaded her gear in, and other than spending the cash there was nothing she didn’t love about it.

F42C69F6-AB55-44F0-BDC7-FE2E9071F649.jpeg

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SHW, how many miles do you have on your truck and how long was your trip? 24mpg sounds amazing and something I’m hoping wasn’t a fluke or miscalculation because I had a ‘14 with a 5.4 that I got 19-20 on trips when loaded up with the wife, kids, dog and all the gear we needed for a long weekend and I was happy with that but in my ‘17, I never once was even able to hit 17mpg and the last trip we took, I had the wind to my back both ways.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here’s a photo of the Expedition convoy. I don’t know the first 2 Expedition owners, it was a weird coincidence that we were lined up like this.

So, my sister is the owner of the 2016 black Expedition Limited EL. She drove mine and wanted to drive to the dealership to trade hers in. The ride and handling she felt was superior. Her words not mine. To be fair I didn’t drive hers, but allowed her to take mine out. On the same trip I averaged 24 mpg, she was 17 mpg. We loaded her gear in, and other than spending the cash there was nothing she didn’t love about it.

View attachment 23291

Usually I average 17 MPG Highway with my 5.4 Triton V8. 18.4 MPG has been my best.

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SHW, how many miles do you have on your truck and how long was your trip? 24mpg sounds amazing and something I’m hoping wasn’t a fluke or miscalculation because I had a ‘14 with a 5.4 that I got 19-20 on trips when loaded up with the wife, kids, dog and all the gear we needed for a long weekend and I was happy with that but in my ‘17, I never once was even able to hit 17mpg and the last trip we took, I had the wind to my back both ways.

3-1/2 hours.... 177 miles. We have to go slow through the small towns. I have 2k miles on it. So safe to say she is broken in. Also our trip was up hill mostly. So on the way back, can’t wait to see that gas mileage.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gave her a bath to celebrate a win. Go Blue!

Dial is nice, but a problem for me as I have a shifter on my truck, always reaching for it.94d9eab2d12ec181fd265469cee55f85.jpgb86f1a87cc06f2ff90d51eee0e4f8091.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm loving that black with black wheels. Very nice.

azgdds

Reaction score
I'm loving that black with black wheels. Very nice.
Thanks. Wife picked them out for winter. I am not a chrome fan either, so I am happy. I don't really like the stock wheels, but, will be ready for a change come summer, so having these for a good part of the year works out nicely.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk