2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MiddKid

Reaction score
I ordered right after Thanksgiving, so I'm about halfway through. I think I check COTUS about 5 times a day with the hopes that they get ahead of schedule.

I "ordered" on July 3rd...your wait is nothing! Ha! ;)

(and yes, I know nothing was technically ordered then...but that's when I submitted my config to my dealer so my clock started then!)

Now my the train with my Expy has been broken down in North Dakota for the last 3 days with no end in sight...

Kevink109

Reaction score
Here's a couple of our Platinum. Stock wheels and winter wheels/tires. She got a ceramic coat and some xpel since. Kid seat in back are fully covered with liners. I am waiting on a custom liner for the "boot" to be available. Also installed a dual cam dashcam. What else does she need?bbbb6e14c6ca128f271916323a5bf130.jpg40630b458cced264ed92268734dd7f74.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I don't see a PM offering here- maybe I missed it-

Nice rig- my question is on the ceramic coating- legit? have you used it before? I'm curious about it, but have zero reference points

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ha thats my date as well, and it looks like we ordered similar trucks. tri-coat white, platinum, 4wd, bucket 2nd row and dvd headrest
Yessir! Max, platinum, tri-coat white, ebony interior, 4wd, buckets, but no dvd. And no towing...I have had the towing package on my F150 for 6 years now and have yet to ever have anything in the hitch receiver.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't see a PM offering here- maybe I missed it-

Nice rig- my question is on the ceramic coating- legit? have you used it before? I'm curious about it, but have zero reference points

one of my good friends offers this service in birmingham al. he said if you plan on keeping your vehicle for 2-3 years it isnt worth it, if it is a long term vehicle then he said properly done, it is definitely worth it. i dont know how long i will be keeping, but as of now, it will be a while so i am going to do it. i will do some minimal paint correction to get it looking really good and then the 5 year package.

i am also likely to get the interior done as well.

i am also going to do some type of film on the windshield. i dont remember exactly what he said, but it was some type of ceramic coating that did real well with UV. already having my 16 platinum explorer with the leather dash for 2 years, it is something i definitely want to do as it is already showing the effects of the sun!!

http://ceramicpro.com/products/ scroll down and they have a demo video

https://usa.gtechniq.com/

those look to be two of the top brands from the little research i have done. i am going to speak with my friend tonight and see what he recommends.