2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeFromDownSouth

Reaction score
Howdy Yall! I'm new round these parts. I just wanted to show off my gals Christmas present. It's a 2019 limited max black with 301A pkg, Texas Edition with other fancy stuff panoramic sun roof and bucket seats for our little rascals. Partners I hope it lasts as long and without problems as what it replaced a Honda Pilot. Time will tell.

Xmastruck.jpg

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Howdy Yall! I'm new round these parts. I just wanted to show off my gals Christmas present. It's a 2019 limited max black with 301A pkg, Texas Edition with other fancy stuff panoramic sun roof and bucket seats for our little rascals. Partners I hope it lasts as long and without problems as what it replaced a Honda Pilot. Time will tell.

I also replaced a Honda Pilot. Mine was a 2011.

Welcome!

NukeLife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice looking ride Joe!

As a longtime Honda owner, I can comfortably say, no. LOL. Unfortunately, not much out there can compare to the amazing reliability of the Honda’s I’ve owned.

I think people that have only owned domestic makes, or Euro brands, really can’t grasp just how reliable and forgiving they are.
I had a 95 5-speed Civic EX coupe (with every bell and whistle offered) for over 20 years. At 245,000 miles my wife finally had enough of the eyesore sitting in the driveway (paint was faded). So I sold it. It was my back and forth to work car.

It still had the original clutch in it. :boxed:
And still got 34 mpg.

I changed the oil mostly regularly. New filter about every other oil change. And did my own timing belt replacement every 90,000 miles as a preventative maintenance per the manufacturer.
When I sold it everything still worked like it was 2 years old. I mean everything. The A/C. Power roof (and never leaked), power windows, ABS brakes. Every switch, knob, dash light, handle . etc.. original shocks and it still handled great and had no rattles or squeaks.
Literally the only thing I ever replaced on it were normal wear items like brakes, tires and batteries. And one alternator-but that had more to do with the 600 watt sound system I added. LOL.

I still regret selling it. But I think it was either the car—or my wife! :(

Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving the new EXPY! It is amazing! But I knew what I was getting into, and purchased an extended warranty knowing full well I would need it.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice looking ride Joe!

As a longtime Honda owner, I can comfortably say, no. LOL. Unfortunately, not much out there can compare to the amazing reliability of the Honda’s I’ve owned.

I think people that have only owned domestic makes, or Euro brands, really can’t grasp just how reliable and forgiving they are.
I had a 95 5-speed Civic EX coupe (with every bell and whistle offered) for over 20 years. At 245,000 miles my wife finally had enough of the eyesore sitting in the driveway (paint was faded). So I sold it. It was my back and forth to work car.

It still had the original clutch in it. :boxed:
And still got 34 mpg.

I changed the oil mostly regularly. New filter about every other oil change. And did my own timing belt replacement every 90,000 miles as a preventative maintenance per the manufacturer.
When I sold it everything still worked like it was 2 years old. I mean everything. The A/C. Power roof (and never leaked), power windows, ABS brakes. Every switch, knob, dash light, handle . etc.. original shocks and it still handled great and had no rattles or squeaks.
Literally the only thing I ever replaced on it were normal wear items like brakes, tires and batteries. And one alternator-but that had more to do with the 600 watt sound system I added. LOL.

I still regret selling it. But I think it was either the car—or my wife! :(

Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving the new EXPY! It is amazing! But I knew what I was getting into, and purchased an extended warranty knowing full well I would need it.

I have a 2002 Honda Civic LX with only 80,000 miles sitting in my driveway. Needs all new shocks and struts to make it road worthy. It was my wife's commuter car (4-6 miles round trip daily) before we upgraded her to a brand new 2017 Honda CR-V (which by the way just broke 3000 miles. LOL!!!)