2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this is some pretty seriously sticky tape...youre gonna spend some significant labor getting it off even w/ chemicals....youll want an eraser disk.

it doesn't take a lot of pressure or much rpm - and it wont damage your paint.

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company...Stripe-Off-Wheel/?N=5002385+3293162209&rt=rud

Have you tried it? I have taken off the badging on all my vehicles. Even the FX4 sticker on the truck bed. Spray it on. It gets soft and balls right up. When it stop doing it spray a little more. And it smells good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you tried it? I have taken off the badging on all my vehicles. Even the FX4 sticker on the truck bed. Spray it on. It gets soft and balls right up. When it stop doing it spray a little more. And it smells good.

I have used it before...I can tell you the FX4 sticker doesn't need anything to be removed (I've done several)....slight warming w/ a hair dryer and that sticker comes right off.

g'head and try it on the hood letters....you see this stuff is different.

Chris Haraway

Reaction score

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its actually dirty!! Waiting for a nice day to do a full detail on it being that I am staying safe at home with my family.

Id have to have that black Expy ceramic coated! I coated and clear bra'd our white Max!
Did my wife Miata (the only black car we own, all mine are white)....

Much happier now - it takes no time to wash / wipe dry (I still use deionized water/rinse)....

upload_2020-3-30_10-55-29.jpegupload_2020-3-30_10-55-29.jpeg