2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I debated removing the ‘LINCOLN’ across the tailgate... I never did. I’m not one for stuff stuck to my vehicle.

DO IT! ;)

Was gonna say it was way off centered. How do you like that emblem eraser?

the letter(s) pulled off cleanly...using some fishing line...but left every bit of (foam) glue behind....even when I warmed the letters a little....the foam/glue was left behind/stuck to the paint.

The foam/glue was a TOTAL PIA to get off.

Historically I've been able to rub/roll the foam/glue off...I was being lazy and thought I could get the glue off w/ out the eraser/disk....but this stuff is impressive and it was giving me a blister.

The eraser disks made the removal a 5 minute job....and left absolutely no evidence behind...I used some compressed air to blow off the eraser dust and then some speed wax and everything was good/clean.

REARBEFORE.jpg

EXPY-REARCLEAN.jpg

FRONTLETTERSAFTER.jpg

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DO IT! ;)

the letter(s) pulled off cleanly...using some fishing line...but left every bit of (foam) glue behind....even when I warmed the letters a little....the foam/glue was left behind/stuck to the paint.

The foam/glue was a TOTAL PIA to get off.

Historically I've been able to rub/roll the foam/glue off...I was being lazy and thought I could get the glue off w/ out the eraser/disk....but this stuff is impressive and it was giving me a blister.

The eraser disks made the removal a 5 minute job....and left absolutely no evidence behind...I used some compressed air to blow off the eraser dust and then some speed wax and everything was good/clean.

View attachment 35012

View attachment 35016

View attachment 35015
Looks sharp man

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WD-40 will take the leftover adhesive off super easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18XLT

Reaction score
You put the “expedition” on your hood or factory?

it is a factory item that comes on the stealth edition
I have an XLT, and had the dealership recently put it on

But yes
It is off center ‍♂️ (Total facepalm)
Once this COVID quarantine lightens up, I’m going to take it back and have them fix it.

everybody likes a different look

I think it looks better on my truck with it
But certainly I understand drivers who had it from The factory that might want it off

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it is a factory item that comes on the stealth edition
I have an XLT, and had the dealership recently put it on

But yes
It is off center ‍♂️ (Total facepalm)
Once this COVID quarantine lightens up, I’m going to take it back and have them fix it.

everybody likes a different look

I think it looks better on my truck with it
But certainly I understand drivers who had it from The factory that might want it off
I get it man, was just thinking I’ve seen plenty from factory that are both dead center or off one way or another. Stealth edition looks real good

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score