2019 Expedition Spare Tire Size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssmorga

Reaction score
I am curious about what size spare Expedition owners who have factory 20" rims have under their Expeditions? My wife has a 2019 Expedition with stock 18's and I have a 2017 F150 Lariat with stock 20's. I am in the process of upgrading my wheel/tire package on my F150 and was going to throw my stock wheels on my wife's Expedition. I just need to figure out what to do for a spare on her's as I don't want to invest in an additional wheel for the F150 to just sit under the truck to get trash all over it.

OP
OP
S

ssmorga

Reaction score
Rim size doesn't matter. Just make sure tire diameter is the same. Any tire size chart will let you compare tire sizes. Tire Rack has a good one.
So, as long as I throw the 20" stock tire size on those F150 rims ..... It should be fine with the spare that comes stock with the Expedition, right?

tommyddsr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As long as the tire outside diameter (32" etc.) is the same. If just a short term limp home spare they don't need to be exact but close.

FlyBry

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can search the Spare Tire threads. I believe it said all Gen 4's come with the same Spare Tire mounted on a 18" rim, since the overall circumference is within the same Spec. as all of the different rim sizes available from Ford.