2019 Keyless Entry Factory Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just bought a 2019 from Hertz Rent-to-buy. The keyless entry factory code is not in the glovebox, and Hertz has no record. I see online the code is labeled on anti-theft / wireless entry module (sometimes called the RAP), located somewhere on the vehicle.

Anyone know where to find this on a 2019?

Thanks in advance!

John

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try these? For 2018 but should be the same.

RAP module location:
With 2 keys:

18ExpyPlat

Reaction score
From the Ford Pass App Guide. Hope this helps!

Retrieving the Keyless Entry Code for Vehicles with Intelligent Access Keys
You need to have two programmed intelligent access keys for this procedure:

Place the first programmed key in the backup slot, a pocket made specifically for the key fob. (Refer to your Owner's Manual for the exact location of the backup slot.) The key ring must be at the top with the buttons facing toward the rear. If there is no backup slot, place the key underneath the rubber covering at the bottom of the cup holder.
Press the START/STOP button once and wait a few seconds.
Press the START/STOP button again and remove the key.
Insert the second programmed key into the backup slot, then press the START/STOP button.
The factory-set code will appear in the information display for a few seconds. It may not display until after other warning messages have displayed first.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe that there is a sticker on or near the fuse panel behind the passenger lower kick plate with the five digit code on it. I hope that Hertz is able to track down that missing key for you..or they gave you a better deal w/o one. Strange thing is we've had rentals where BOTH key remotes were on the same key ring (Enterprise).

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
The price was really good, and took into account the missing fob. I can get a replacement third party for about $150.

Thanks all for your thoughts, most appreciated.

John