2019 platinum 4x4 - performance tune recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey @LokiWolf and others, didn't want to create a whole new thread, thought I'd reuse an existing thread about tuners. Any of you experience the terrible P0068 Code with a tune? I was jumping on a highway saturday, not WOT but a steady and slightly aggressive acceleration and bam, whole car shook, dash went nuts and the vehicle went into limp mode, which is damn near dangerous by itself. Struggled just to stay at 65 in 75 (when everyone is really doing more like 85-90) just to make it to the next available exit.

Any thoughts? I pulled over, used the BDX, pulled the code, reset and everything seemed to be okay after that. Appreciate some input.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey @LokiWolf and others, didn't want to create a whole new thread, thought I'd reuse an existing thread about tuners. Any of you experience the terrible P0068 Code with a tune? I was jumping on a highway saturday, not WOT but a steady and slightly aggressive acceleration and bam, whole car shook, dash went nuts and the vehicle went into limp mode, which is damn near dangerous by itself. Struggled just to stay at 65 in 75 (when everyone is really doing more like 85-90) just to make it to the next available exit.

Any thoughts? I pulled over, used the BDX, pulled the code, reset and everything seemed to be okay after that. Appreciate some input.
Somebody else recently mentioned that code. Possible bad TPS(Throttle Position Sensor)?

I would just check all hoses for the intercooler, and blow off. Just make sure something has not come loose. If it was IC though, it would have continued to throw the code and be down on power.